Monday, April 12, 2010

Yes, It's already make-over time...

You see, I'm quite indecisive... and well... I established this blog just before spring when I was feeling a bit springy but more simplistic still... Now I want SpRiNg CoLoRs!!! Plus my amazing prima has just started her own blog that is super cute so far and used one of the backgrounds I had really liked which inspired me to go background shopping again. =)

Sooo... stay tuned for a new look, folks. And please be patient while it switches around as I try out different looks over the next few days! =)

Update: Okay folks... I may or may not have become rather frustrated in the transition process so this is as good as it gets for now. =) Thanks for being patient with me!

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel. I've tried to 'dress up' my blog countless times, end up getting frustrated and revert it back to the original look:( I love the Spring colors of your background. This may be the motivation I needed to try again. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading comments, thanks for leaving one!