Wednesday, April 28, 2010

No chicken, just snippin!

There comes a time in every girl's life when she  
just needs something new.

Something fresh...
a change.

When you wake up every morning for two weeks,
look in the mirror and think, 
"Uuugh.  Get. This. Hair. Off. Of. Me,"  
it's time.

Remember my post a few weeks ago talking about how I always chicken out?  Well no chickens this time.  The time and date are set, I've approved the cut with my amazing stylist and I am ready.

Here's the kicker... I didn't pick any of the styles from that previous post and I'm not giving you guys any previews.  =)
tee hee hee...

The day is this Saturday, the time is 1:00pm and I will post before and after pictures when I return...

I'm SOOO excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love reading comments, thanks for leaving one!