Thursday, April 22, 2010

Beautiful, Wonderful Relaxation...

Today = amazing.

It's been a while since I've had a day off so having an entire day to myself has been an especially wonderful treat.

I've spent hours visiting other blog sites and editing my own. Oh, do you like the new look? I'm trying out the pictures down the side, just kind of a glimpse into our life. I'm not sure if I like them, they seem too dark maybe? What do you think?

Still itching to work on a new project, not sure what that's going to be though... Maybe I'll look into those house number flower pots again... Oooo or the photo rails, oh I liked those so much!

Don't know where to find wood scraps in this small town though...

Oh now I'm so excited. Off to sift through some thrift shops folks! =)

Happy Thursday!!!


PS, Check out Craftaholics Anonymous and her AWESOME Recessionista giveaway!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Whitney,
    Thanks for the shoutout on my giveaway :) love your header. so many great pics!
    take care!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

We love reading comments, thanks for leaving one!