Sunday, January 23, 2011

I love a good list

This "101 things to do in 1001 days" list has really got me going.

I'll let you in on a little secret about Whitney.
I love lists.

I write lists for everything.
At any given moment I usually have four or five different lists going - grouped by category of course.
I love the idea of crossing things out; not checking them off but really going to town and marking straight through each item.
I've even been known to add things I have already done that day to the my list just so that I can cross it out.
I love looking back at the end of the day and seeing how much I've accomplished!

So anyway... I've been excitedly seeking out items on my "101 in 1001" list to start working toward and here's what I've been up to lately:


We picked up loads of FREE rock for our coming landscaping ventures

I've cut up my GAL T-shirts and bought the material for the quilt

I've started working on wrist warmers!  Six complete pair thus far...

This is Skylar's before shot... LOL

Then he was bashful...

So his sister joined him and ta-da, now you can see!
I gave Skylar a hair cut!
So technically I haven't completely finished any of these items on my list, but they're on in progress!  =)

1 comment:

We love reading comments, thanks for leaving one!