Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday, I'm so glad you're here.

Good news, folks.
Today I was 100% successful in bathing, arriving on time and not making any children cry!
Ahhh... practice makes perfect.  ;)
I have officially survived my first full week of student teaching and it feels pretty great!

What doesn't feel so great is the headache digging away at my skull -- boo.  
So now I'm going to reward my hard work with a couple of pain killers and a nap before it's time to go pick up the father-in-law's trailer.

Did I say what we're doing tomorrow?

I'll tell you what we're not doing -- sleeping in. 
What?!
Yea, I know, right?
Though it is for a good reason which will save our Dave Ramsey budget a ton!

Tomorrow we'll be spending most of the morning/day loading and unloading some free landscaping rock from a friend who has decided they would like to remove theirs.
Sweet.
This will help us out so much when we start our landscaping plans this summer!
I'm just not looking forward to the lifting, loading and unloading part... though to be honest, hubby does most of the work; I only carry "Whitney sized" rocks.  =D

So here's to afternoon naps and early to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love reading comments, thanks for leaving one!