Monday, July 19, 2010

I'm Back!

For a bit anyway!  LOL

The next several weeks are going to be crazy.
Allow me to outline my life for you...

{This is "week 1"...}

Week 1:  Work, pack, run some final Amarillo errands, attend the "Texas" musical with our Sunday School class as one last shebang before the move
Week 2:   Work my last few days in the office {tear}, finish packing, load the truck {with the help of some awesome friends!} and move back to KC where we will unload/unpack me as much as possible in one day... I won't be touching those boxes again for a while because...
Week 3:  Spend every waking moment with my BFF as we plan the finishing touches for her big day... then have the actual big day
Week 4:  Vacation with Mark's fam... the first time we will actually get to spend the entire week at the lake together with his family -- yay!
Week 5:  Take a breath.  Finish unpacking and settling back into the house, prepare for school to start, final preparations for Kristin's wedding
Week 6:  Start school {for two days anyway}, fly to Cali {skipping the rest of my classes that week} for Kristin's wedding, then hopefully get to hang out for the rest of the weekend with some wonderfully sweet friends before heading back to the real world
Week 7:  Settle into classes and adjust to life as it will be for the remaining four months before my husband will finally bid farewell to Texas and rejoin me in Kansas City...

There you have if folks, my life for the next seven weeks... absolute mayhem.  Ha!

I'll post a few pics from Nicole's Bachelorette Party this last weekend as soon as I can.  Right now... I still need to order my shoes!
{Didn't find any at the outlet malls in Branson like I'd hoped, bummer dude.}

Later gators!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love reading comments, thanks for leaving one!