Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hang in There My Sweet Adell Dell

At approximately 8:00pm, on the evening of Wednesday, July 21, 2010, Adell Dell slipped into a coma after suffering from declining electical charge for several minutes.
 
Upon the attempt to recharge it was discovered the power supply had frayed and was no longer capable of conducting the proper amount of juice necessary to revive her.
 
I sincerely hope for a speedy repair of the needed equipment in order to pull Adell from this coma as soon as possible.
 
In the mean time, I will hope and pray that she does not slip away completely while in this unresponsive state.
 
{Oh, and please excuse my absence until the situation can be resolved.}
 
 
Dear Adell,
 
I love you and thank you sincerely for your faithful service to me over the years.  We have been through so much together. 
 
Please, if you are holding out on me because of my recent talk of leaving your for Mr. Mac, you must understand it is only because that would be best for both of us and does not mean I care for you any less. 
 
You have brought me through years of homework, papers, research, pictures, videos and so many memories.  I want nothing more than to enjoy these last few months we have together before our inevitable parting of ways.  I hope you understand. 
 
Please come back to me so that we can experience our last days together as they should be.
 
Sincerely Missing You,
Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love reading comments, thanks for leaving one!