Friday, July 9, 2010

Fab New Friend!

Yes folks, that's right... today is a double post-er!

Mostly just because I wanted to share this fabulous find with you all!
While blog surfing this afternoon, as I so often lurve to do, I stumbled across this fabulous site:
...which is also linked to this fantastic blog.

All kinds of adorable instructions, patterns & projects for free!!!

I've already saved numerous PDF's with instructions on how to make all kinds of covered clips and bows... even bug bows!!!  Oh my word, there are these lady bug and bumble bee bows that are precious!!!

With all these baby girls being introduced into our lives, I can't wait to get started on cutesy little clips, shoes and headbands for all of these cuties we can't wait to meet!

1 comment:

  1. when are you moving back to kansas city?! I see a 5 hour long coffee date in our future! I miss your beautiful face!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading comments, thanks for leaving one!