Monday, June 7, 2010

Today I search for a job...

Well, school is out and thus, substitute teaching has ended.

Today, I will scour this town for any remaining jobs that my students haven't already claimed.  lol

I'm open to just about anything except working in fast food... after all, whatever job I get I'll only have for about seven weeks, and that's if I start this week.  I'm really just trying to work enough in these few short weeks to pay back the money I'm spending on weddings this summer.  =)

I feel like I need to be honest with whoever hires me about the fact that I'm moving soon... I'm hoping that the Lord will provide the right job... maybe someone who's specifically looking for extra help just for a few weeks?  =)  That would be nice.

Okay, I'm going to go get ready and head out to see what I can find!  =)

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love reading comments, thanks for leaving one!