Friday, June 4, 2010

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow!

I believe that phrase pretty much sums up what my summer is going to look like.

To give you an idea... we have eight trips planned for this summer.
crazy.

Between weddings, showers, bachelorette parties and family vacations... this is going to be one cah-raaazy summer!
Today we head to KC for Mark's cousin's wedding, yay!
I'm a girl so let's face it, I've always loved going to weddings.  But not until this last year since I've been married have I loved them so much!  Being married now and knowing the incredible blessings of marriage and how much fun it has been to do life, everyday, with my best friend... it's amazing.

I love being a witness to couples making commitment to love and serve each other for life.


Best wishes Kevin and Jessie!  We love you both dearly and will be praying for you as you take your first steps of this new journey in marriage together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love reading comments, thanks for leaving one!