Thursday, February 17, 2011

Juggling Act

Ever since I've been back to school (ahem, three days) I've felt like my life is doing this:


Which really isn't good when you're still recovering from the plague.

No time for sleep.
Just more lessons plans, programs, and various commitments I truly want to follow through on, but are truly just draining right now.

My life used to be like this every day, every week, every month, every year... in my younger years.  lol

I'm border line overwhelmed.
In three days.

I feel so lame.

What about you, my friends?  Do you find that you just can't tackle what you used to be able to in college?  High School?  (ahem) Elementary...?  LOL 

Where did all the energy go?!

1 comment:

  1. I am way more than borderline overwhelmed most of the time lately. I think it is the lack of sleep from pregnancy. Don't feel lame, it takes some time to adjust to big changes. That's what I keep telling myself, anyway.

    ReplyDelete

We love reading comments, thanks for leaving one!