Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Countdown to The Bahamas:

Four Days.

As I'm sure you can tell by my lack of bloggerific activity lately, school has been keeping me quite busy.

I have been working my little hinny off to be ahead of the game in homework, studying and life overall in order to be ready for this trip. 

Can't wait to spend hours reading on the plane, sleeping on the beach, swimming with the dolphins oh - my - goodness!!!

I can't believe it's nearly here!  =D

I am SO excited about the beautiful pictures I will *hopefully* bring back to share with you!

And since I'm working to have all of the next TWO weeks worth of homework done before I leave on Sunday, I should actually have time to post those lovely pics when I get back!  =)

Disclaimer:
Since MacGyver and I are still getting to know one another, my pictures may not be edited in such a lovely manner as I usually attempt to achieve.  Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!  Otherwise, please bear with me while I figure life out with my new friend!  =)

Four days folks... four days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love reading comments, thanks for leaving one!