Tuesday, November 9, 2010

UnDeR CoNsTrUcTiOn

Please excuse our mismatched appearance as I update our site intermittently between classes, homework and lesson planning.  =)

Update:
  • Mom and I are back from the Bahamas and yes, it was incredible.  Pictures of the insanely beautiful beach and resort soon to come.
  • Upon our return, I was so excited to be picked up from the airport by my handsome hubbers whose plane landed mere hours before my own.
  • Saturday we enjoyed a scrumptious fundraising breakfast at Applebee's, served by the lovely ladies of Gamma Alpha Lambda, and then headed off to Boonville to visit Mark's Meema & Papa.  They're doing a thorough clean out and therefore let us roam about and scrounge up any furniture, tools, knick knacks, etc. that we wanted.  Boy do I have some DIY projects awaiting me!  They will probably be a bit slow progressing seeing as life with school/teaching right now is so crazy, but we feel incredibly blessed and excited about the wonderful treasures we brought home!
  • Before we headed back to KC, my daddy-in-law saw to it that I took a turn learning to shoot his new .40 cal pistol!  Pictures and video definitely soon to come!  =)  It was so fun!
So there you have it folks... 
Sorry I'm a lame-O-loser and don't post hardly at all anymore!  Life just hasn't permitted the maintenance of my blogging addiction lately.

I miss you all dearly and hope to see you much more often in the near future!

1 comment:

  1. I miss you!!! must post pics. you have lots of catching up to do!

    I love you!
    The hubster.

    ReplyDelete

We love reading comments, thanks for leaving one!