Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Testing, Testing, Is This Thing On?

This week is the week of tests in the land of university.

Apparently just before Thanksgiving break, when students are most fatigued, is the time professors deem necessary to test every student on their knowledge absorption before stuffing themselves with turkey and pumpkin everything over break.

Thus, this week I feel as if I'm sprouting an irrational number of fresh grays while too many of my reds fall out.

*sigh*

I'll make it, no worries... pressing on, pressing on... =)

PS, this afternoon I've decided to reward a day full of studying and testing with a bit of retail therapy... I'm really excited.  I may share my findings with you later!  =)

1 comment:

  1. I love you sweetheart. I'm glad to see you this weekend. I know you'll do great on all your tests.

    love
    hubs

    ReplyDelete

We love reading comments, thanks for leaving one!