Monday, September 13, 2010

Hygiene Fail

So I'm in my last year of my five year Music Education program and have started visiting the schools that I am observing at this semester in preparation for full time student teaching next semester.

I love elementary music and may be very happy teaching that for some time, but ultimately I want to teach high school... so this is important to me, right?  Important to make good impressions?

Today I visited my cooperating high school for the first time...

Once I was too far away from my house to turn the car around, I realized I had forgotten to apply deodorant.  

What a day to forget something that is so very vital when you're nervous and sweaty!

Lovely.
Well I survived... and so did everyone around me.  ;)

2 comments:

  1. you're not alone. I've done that several times..while I was teaching as well. weird!? so I bought a mini one and kept it in my desk. :) also, sometimes the nurse has some in her office to hand out...in case you really need some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't smell you...from Tejas anyway

    ReplyDelete

We love reading comments, thanks for leaving one!