Tuesday, December 7, 2010

11 Days and Counting...

Until I am FINISHED with the classes of my undergrad...
&
Until my hubby is loaded up and moving home for good!

It was definitely bitter sweet saying goodbye to our Texas friends for the last time (well not LAST, last) this weekend.  We will definitely make trips down to see them, but I am sad that it will be a much less often occurring ordeal.

The Lord developed our lives in so many beautiful ways while we were there and those friends were a very large part of that.  We are so thankful for our time in Texas, what I originally saw as practically a 'banishment' was truly an incredible blessing to each of us individually and as a couple.

Here's to starting new chapters in life...
=)

1 comment:

  1. I keep telling myself it's not goodbye, it's see ya later. And you can bet we'll be coming to see you too. :) Have a good Christmas. Love you girl! PS game day was sooo fun!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading comments, thanks for leaving one!